Inlet pressure is reduced from 6 bar (90 psi) to 3.5 bar (50 psi). Less pressure means a safer and more efficient air flow
Why use a pressure reduced blow gun?
- Noise reduction: Air flow is very quiet.
- Energy saving: Built in pressure reducer from 6 bar, to 3.5 bar (or 6 bar to 2 bar), allows to consume less air.
- Safety: blow guns meet European and OSHA regulation; Suva Pro certification as well.
Noise is often recognized as one of our largest work environment problems. Usually, it is said that noise affects us in three ways:
- Psychological: Noise can often be perceived as psycologically exhausting and distracting.
- Masking: The noise can also mask other sounds, this will make it harder for the worker to perceive other sounds.
- Physical: A person that is exposed to loud noise repeatedly will risk hearing damage.
Compressed air costs. Pressure reducer can help you save money.
It consumes less air; up to 50%!
TUCANO BLOW GUN PRESSURE REDUCER WITH PLASTIC NOZZLE
TUCANO BLOW GUN PRESSURE REDUCER WITH ANGLED METAL PIPE
TUCANO BLOW GUN PRESSURE REDUCER WITH SCRATCHPROOF SAFETY NOZZLE
TUCANO BLOW GUN PRESSURE REDUCER WITH SAFETY NOZZLE
STANDARD BLOW GUN PRESSURE REDUCER WITH ANGLED METAL PIPE
STANDARD BLOW GUN PRESSURE REDUCER WITH SAFETY NOZZLE
MOUSE BLOW GUN PRESSURE REDUCER WITH SILENCED NOZZLE