Cod. KPPN S340 56
Airset Tucano L130S professional blow gun, with safety nozzle, equipped with spiral hose. Offers a vented rubber nozzle, which creates a wide and efficient flow. Nozzle is silenced for a low noise level. Its rubber tip is designed for delicate surfaces or parts. This special safety nozzle is fixed on an angled stainless steel pipe, for narrow, hard-to-reach spaces; also, keep a safety distance from blown surfaces. The vented tip also prevents pressure exceeding 30 PSI (2 Bar) if the tip becomes blocked (conforms with OSHA Std 1-13.1).
Spiral hose features
- Made of polyurethane 95 shore
- Swiveling fittings, male 1/4"
- Fittings equipped with o-rings: no need to put teflon on fittings, ready to use with no air leaks!
- Fitted with plastic spring guard: scratchproof, especially on delicate surfaces
Blow gun features
- Ergonomic grip
- Designed for professional industrial use
- Made of durable materials. Metal parts made of stainless steel, corrosion resistant
- Ergonomic handle: made of soft rubber. Variable airflow trigger for a reduced noise level and increased efficiency
- Solid Brass connection ¼": no air leaks!
- Impact resistant body
- With safety nozzle: Nozzle is silenced for a low noise level. Also, Its rubber tip is designed for delicate surfaces or parts
Kit can be customized to fit customer needs
BLOW GUN MATERIALS
|Handle||Nylon and rubber|
|Valve||Acetal and stainless steel|
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
|Blowing force (with a 6bar - 90psi inlet)||2,5 N|
|Air consumption (with a 6bar - 90psi inlet)||275 l/m - 9.7 scfm|
|Sound level (with a 6bar - 90psi inlet)||83 dB(A)|
|Working temperature||-10°/70° - 14/158 °F|
|Max. Pressure||10 Bar - 145 psi|
|Code||Description||Colour||Connection||øHose||Work length||Hose length|
|KPPN S340 56||KIT TUCANO L130 PU 5X8 - 4 m||Black||Male 1/4" BSP||5x8 mm||4 m - 13 ft||6 m - 19 ft|
TUCANO L130 - BLOW GUN AND SPIRAL HOSE KIT
TUCANO BLOW GUN WITH EXTENDED SAFETY PIPE
Ask for a quote