Cod. APM 50 DBC
AP 50 is a lever action pump. Designed for AdBlue®/DEF transferring applications like 200 l, 1000 l drums.
Main applications are car and truck repair shops. When AdBlue® transfer is required to fill smaller tank or to refuel a vehicle.
- Durable Polypropilene construction. Meets the ISO 22241 standard
- Telescopic suction hose, adjustable to 3 different heights: 330, 500, 970 mm. To fit various containers sizes
- Complete kit. AP 50 pump comes in a complete kit, ready to use! Pump, telescopic suction hose with filter, 2 meters delivery hose and nozzle
- Nozzle can fill all AdBlue® standard tanks
- Short angled nozzle included: for dispensing fluid at the pump head.
- Nozzle hanger: keeps hose within reach and off the floor
- Top handle. To carry the pump around or hang it
- 2" BSP drum connection
Pump is made with AdBlue®/DEF compatible materials. Meets the ISO 22241 standard. A quality product, durable, with no leaks or breaks. Can help prevent AdBlue®/DEF contamination.
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
|Code||APM 50 DBC|
|Amount per stroke||0,5 l - 17 fl oz|
|Drum connection||2" BSP|
|Operating temperature||-10°C + 40°C / 14 °F to 104 °F|
|Telescopic suction tube||Polypropylene|
|Metal parts||Stainless steel|
|Telescopic suction hose|
|2 m (7 ft) delivery hose|
|Delivery hose coupler|
|Short angled nozzle|
|N° 2 clamps|
MAUSER DRUM ADAPTER
TRISURE DRUM ADAPTER
Ask for a quote